Thursday 2 October 2014

Back from Hiatus!

I've been away from the doll hobby for almost 2 years due to various RL things going on that took my attention away from dolls. I've had very little time to do anything doll-related, although there's been a couple of changes - Amelie got a new face-up to become the resin incarnation of Ayame, my first-ever BJD (originally a 60cm Obitsu) and there's been one new addition to the line-up; I finally acquired a NS CP Sleeping Soony head that's been modded to open eyes, and she's become the resin form of Ayame's sister Seraphina (who was also a 60cm Obitsu).

I've fixed the photo links to my court shoes tutorial (I lost the hosting for my website arkady.org.uk which broke the photo links) and it's now up as a creation on my Patreon account. You can sponsor me on Patreon from as little as $3 a month, and I'm going to be posting exclusive content there including tutorials for face-ups and period costumes, possibly also patterns for doll clothing that only my sponsors will have access to.

I hope to be a lot more active here from now on, as scaling back on a lot of commitments elsewhere means I can devote more time to hobbies including BJDs. I'm sorry for being away so long, but I'm back now!

No comments: